“Add-value” to our client’s business through the services we offer. Best Practice and Value for Money are fundamental requirements of a good investment for today’s global Client.
We are a front-line Quantity Surveying and Real Estate Developer practice firm with very good track records in Nigeria. Our company CEP was established in 1986 and have won numerous awards among which is the 2001 International Construction award by Trade Leaders of Paris Club and the Editorial office is Spain. We were also listed as one of the 50 Most – Industry Integrity Driven Company by Guardian Newspaper of Nigeria.
Our Managing Partner Mr. Joseph Olusegun Ajanlekoko (FNIQS, FNIM), is the current President of Commonwealth Association of Surveyors and Land Economy (CASLE). Current Chairman Board of Trustees of NIQS FOUNDATION; He is a Past President of NIQS, Past President AAQS, Past President APBN and was nominated as one of the 1000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 20th Century by International Biographical Centre, (IBC) Cambridge, England.
We are affiliated with ARCADIS who warehouses E.C. Harris, an international practice and one of the foremost Cost Management firm in UK established in 1892 with staff well in excess of 1000, and also Del QS in South Africa, and Guild Property Investors (Zenith Guild Enterprises Ltd) based in Nigeria and UK. This partnership enables us to deal with any size of project with the urgency demanded by present day challenges and circumstances.
Construction Economists Partnership Limited (CEP) is a professional consultancy that provides Total Cost Management services and Project Inspection, Monitoring, Feedback and Advice. We are also involved in Real Estate Development.
In an increasingly complex and volatile economy of present-day society, public and private development projects and indeed capital expenditure must of necessity be seen to be based on sound and well considered judgment and be properly managed.
GRADE A TEAM
We parade a crack team of seasoned professionals with a penchant for excellence in all facets of our endeavors and with a partner giving personal supervision at every stage during the full life of a project.
Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS).
Fellow of Society of Construction Industry Arbitrators (SCIARB).
Fellow of Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM).
Member, Association of Project Management of Great Britain (MAPM).
Member of National Association of Home Builders of United States (NAHB) and
Member of Association of Cost Engineers of United Kingdom.
- Currently the President, Commonwealth Association of Surveying and Land Economy (CASLE) – 2015 – 2021
- Current Chairman Board of Trustees NIQS Foundation.
- Past President of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) 2002-2004- PPNIQS.
- Past President of Africa Association of Quantity Surveyors AAQS (1st black), 2004-2007- PPAAQS.
- Past President of Association of Professional Bodies of Nigeria, (APBN) 2010-2012- PPAPBN
- Past President of St Finbarrs College Old Boys Association (SFCOBA) 1992-1997- PPSFCOBA
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 1994 Men of Achievement Awards for his contribution to the construction industry and growth and development of Nigeria.
- 1996, listed among the top 100 construction industry professionals in Nigeria by Construction Digest Journal.
- 2001, listed among the 2000 outstanding intellectuals of the 20th Century by the International Biographical Centre Cambridge, England.
- 2004, Dr Nkrumah Africa Leadership Awards by the West Africa International Magazine.
- He was a co – author of the 1st Construction Cost Information Book called Construction Price Book in 1992.
- Merit Award by the AAQS in Acknowledgment of his distinguished service to the Quantity Surveying Profession in Africa in Kampala, in Uganda in November 2017.
- He was awarded the ICEC Distinguished International Fellowship (DIF) Award at the 11th ICEC World Congress & 22nd PAQS Congress, 18th – 20th October 2018, Sydney, Australia.
- Life Grand Patron of Women Association of Quantity Surveyors of Nigeria (WAQSN)
- Life Honorary Fellow of Commonwealth Association of Surveying and Land Economy (CASLE) – The 9th Person so honored.
- The Distinguished outstanding Gold Award by NIQS for contribution to the growth and development of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors over the 50 years of its existence.
HONORARY DOCTORATE AWARD
From University of Belize for contribution to the growth of professions in the Commonwealth in 2010.
From International Biographical Centre of Cambridge, England for Honorary Doctor of Letters for contributions to professional development in the Commonwealth in 2017.
MEMBER BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Green Building Council of Nigeria (GBCN)
Society of Construction Industry Arbitrators (SCIAB)
Association of Professional Bodies of Nigerian (APBN)
St. Finbarr’s College Old Boys Association (SFCOBA)
Our Managing Partner
JOSEPH OLUSEGUN AJANLEKOKO – PPNIQS; PPAAQS; PPSFCOBA;PPAPBN; M.A.Cost.E; MAPM (UK); FNIQS; FNIM FICIArb;
His wealth of knowledge, skill and expertise have had profound impact in the Quantity Surveying world both in Nigeria and beyond.
We schedule below the Managing Partner and Key Senior Members of our firm.
|Mr. Joseph Segun Ajanlekoko|
|Mr. Brian Harris|
|Mr. Gerhard deLeeuw|
|Mrs. Annette Adenike Oke|
|Mr. Patrick Friday Zegar|
|Mr. Freeborn Akpoiroro|
|Mr. Aliyu AhmedTijjani|
|Mr. Saraka K. Joseph|
|Mr. Sanusi Lawal|
WHAT THEY SAY…
What are our clients are saying about us?
NEW FROM OUR PROJECT…
Leading the path of cost efficiency with limitless potential